Saturday, November 24, 2012

What is the Made To Crave Journey

Several months ago someone gave me a book called "Made To Crave," by Lysa Terkeurst.  This book is simply about satisfying your deepest desire with God, rather than food. In the introduction she explains that as humans God made us to crave. However, we were not made to crave all the things of this world that we do now, we were made to crave Him and only Him. At the fall of man Satan got the upper hand and now we find ourselves craving things of the world, including for many, food.

I decided to actually start reading this book... again... I started one time but never made it past the first chapter. This time I'm actually going to do it and take it seriously. At the end of each chapter there is a self reflection part and that is why I started this blog. I'm going to document my self reflecting.

So there you have it. That's what this is. Short and sweet just like me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment